Know Nepal Visa Information
Nepal Tourist Visa Information:
The foreigners visiting Nepal are granted the tourist visa, which can be obtained easily at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, or Nepal Embassy or consulate or Mission office and immigration offices in Nepal but from these countries are not easy to get visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal: Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan
Tourist visa fees
Multiple entry 15 Days US$ 25 or equivalent to foreign currency
Multiple entry 30 Days US$ 40 or equivalent to foreign currency
Multiple entry 90 Days US$ 100 or equivalent to foreign currency
Visa for SAARC countries
Free visa for 30 days available for tourists of SAARC countries
Visa for Indian Nationality
Indian nationality don’t need visa to enter into Nepal but getting to Nepal by air or overland they have to show their passport or identity card issued by Indian government. Less than 10 years Children no need show identification.
Tourist Visa Extension
- Visa extension fee for 15 days or less is US $ 30 or equivalent to foreign currency and visa extension fee.
- More than 15 days is US$ 2 per day
- Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
Any foreigners, if they have made Nepal a transit point to visit another country, will use Tribhuvan International Airport for a night stay, with valid plane ticket or any foreigners, traveling in the accidentally force land plane for any circumstances shall be issued transit visa. You have to pay US $ 5 or equivalent to foreign currency.
- Valid visa is compulsory for foreigner people enter in Nepal.
- Tourist entry visa can get different places border and entry places.
- When visa is issued visa fees will not be refund, amend, re-validate
- Credit card/Bank Cheque is not accepted in immigration office.
- It is illegal to stay in Nepal without valid visa.
- Below 10 years child are not required visa fee compulsorily.
- There will be no charge for children under 10 years, however, visa is required.
- We advise to you contact the Immigration Department for visa transfer in case of getting new passport or travel document from you Embassy/Consulate.