Amazing Nepal Holidays organize annapurna circuit trek is here to quench your thirst for memorable adventure. Trekking through this blissful land of golden beauty is an adventure of a lifetime for every adventurers. The Annapurna Round Trek is best described as the eye poppingly spectacular trekking route since it was established for foreign trekkers in 1977. This 22 Days treks begins from Besishahar and follows the Marshyangdi River and provide amazing view of Manashlu and Himalchuli to the east. This trek takes us to the gorgeous civilization of multi-cultural people composed of different ethnic groups providing wide diversity in cultural sector. To the North of the magnificent Himalaya range, Dry Tibetan plateau welcomes adventurers, before crossing Thorung La (5380m). Travelling further introduces white snow ridges, while deep below Kali Gandaki Gorge can be seen.
- International Airport Pick Up /Drop Service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Hotel to Airport by private car.
- Airpot to Hotel by private car.
- After summit back to Kathmandu by heli or trek.
- Three meals a Day
- Lodge accommodation on the way (simple one)/ on the tent.
- An Experience Guide, Sherpa and Helper.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Other beverages such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Personal Guide if requested.
- Tips for Guide and Helpers.
|Start Date||End Date||Price (USD)||Availability||Booking||
Sorry Fixed Departure date not availabe,
Magical Annapurna Round Trek 2016
I was planning to travel to Nepal in 2016, so I looked online and discovered Amazing Nepal Holidays Pvt. Ltd. They had compiled the Ultimate Annapurna Trek, so I sent them an email. Mr. Raju responded to my email promptly, and I continued to contact him until I finally decided to trek with them.
When I arrived in Kathmandu, Nepal, the team was prepared to pick me up at the airport. We discussed this trek, and Raju had mentioned that he would arrange for a guide for me as well as all necessary permits. Sanam was my guide before the journey, and thereafter, we became close friends. I thoroughly liked the hike, so I heartily suggest it to anyone considering a vacation to Nepal.