Amazing Nepal Holidays is here to quench your thirst for memorable adventure. Trekking through this blissful land of golden beauty is an adventure of a lifetime for every adventurers. The Annapurna Round Trek is best described as the eye poppingly spectacular trekking route since it was established for foreign trekkers in 1977. This 22 Days treks begins from Besishahar and follows the Marshyangdi River and provide amazing view of Manashlu and Himalchuli to the east. This trek takes us to the gorgeous civilization of multi-cultural people composed of different ethnic groups providing wide diversity in cultural sector. To the North of the magnificent Himalaya range, Dry Tibetan plateau welcomes adventurers, before crossing Thorung La (5380m). Travelling further introduces white snow ridges, while deep below Kali Gandaki Gorge can be seen.
- International Airport Pick Up /Drop Service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Hotel to Airport by private car.
- Airpot to Hotel by private car.
- After summit back to Kathmandu by heli or trek.
- Three meals a Day
- Lodge accommodation on the way (simple one)/ on the tent.
- An Experience Guide, Sherpa and Helper.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Other beverages such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Personal Guide if requested.
- Tips for Guide and Helpers.
|Start Date||End Date||Price (USD)||Availability||Booking||
Sorry Fixed Departure date not availabe,
Magical Annapurna Round Trek 2016
I have the plan to visit Nepal in 2016 then I search I found Amazing Nepal Holidays Pvt. Ltd. and start to talk about Annapurna and and its round trekking, which I found they had compiled Ultimate Annapurna trek so I sent email to this company then Mr. Raju response very quick my email so i frequently contacted him and finally I decided to trek this company.
When I arrive in Kathmandu Nepal then the team was ready to pick up at airport, we talked about this trek and Raju had mentioned all trekking permit and organize a guide for me. My guide is Sanam who guided before the trekking and after trekking, we became a best friend and I had enjoyed trekking so I highly recommended everyone who is looking for any trip to Nepal.